This is a random pic from Saturday night. This was in the Hard Rock Cafe. These two *maybe* said five words to each other. The whole time we were there. They just sat there. He kept gawking at the three girls at the table below them. To be fair, those girls were *very* cute and Mr. B said they had the sexiest accents. They spoke very little English. The reason we know this is because I asked them what they were drinking. (The pink drink.) It just looked good, that's why I ordered it. I digress...
Back to the boring couple.
We just couldn't figure them out. Do you think it was an E-Harmony date gone wrong? They had nothing to talk about. It was just - - weird.
Your thoughts?
7 comments:
It probably was an E Harmony date gone wrong. She's ticked at him for wearing a baseball cap. He's wearing a baseball cap because he doesn't want her to know he's got a huge bald spot. At least that's what I think!
They've probably just been married for a long time. hee hee
He just lost his job for smoking pot and she's been warning him and warning him... besides, he wouldn't have gained all that weight since high school if he didn't always have the munchies.
And if that isn't bad enough, she just found out that he's going hunting on their anniversary... that's why they were there... her consolation date.
Yeah... I never liked him and told her a hundred times not to marry him. Big loser. I don't know why she stays.
Dang it Yoda - - I'm gonna wake the fam up.
I wish you would have been there to see them IRL. It was the most bizarre thing ever.
Yoda...You are cracking me up!
LOL... glad to be of service, ladies.
Oh... and the hat smells like deer urine cause it's his lucky hunting hat. ;)
She was trying not to breathe, so therefore not much talking.
He was trying to figure out if one of those foreign girls was in the last copy he bought of "Girlz Gone Wild".
Post a Comment