1. I cleaned off the counters in the kitchen but never got to the floor. For some strange reason, I'm not over-reacting to this storm. I guess because we are on the wussy side of it. Whew. But thank you God for the rain!!!!
2. If Mr. B had gotten up Saturday morning and said, "Hey Mrs. B, I'm gonna need your help cleaning out the garage today." I would have given him a particular look, laughed inside and found something that desperately needed my attention in the house when duty called. Like, maybe, actually making the curtain for over the bathtub. (Yes, I've had the material for weeks now. Don't judge me.) Yet somehow, Saturday afternoon, I found myself in the middle of the garage carting things up to the attic. (Like the Christmas tree and decorations. Again, with the judging.) Well, there was a box by the door that he'd piled up from the last time he cleaned the garage out. It was meant for me to go through. Not once had he complained about my not doing it. Nice guy. I'd have been all over him if it were one of his assignments. I'm shamed. I didn't do that until Saturday. And boy, oh, boy. I wish I had. Guess what I found?
THE MISSING CD'S!!!!!
Oh, welcome home Bon Jovi, Aerosmith and my classical piano music.
Livin' On A Prayer, Janie's Got a Gun and Claire de Lune.
Life is good.
1 comment:
YIPPEE! The lost CD's are found!
Post a Comment