Monday, July 21

The Word on the Street

My laptop may be back today (Monday.)

I really need my techie world back in order.

I need to sync my mp3 player.

Now if I could just find some decent earphones. Have I ever mentioned that I have the *smallest* ear holes. Ever. Buds hurt my ears and they don't fit quite right. I need some sort of intervention here. What do you use? Know anyone with goofy ears that can't find the right kind of headphones? A little help would be nice.

My little Moe is asleep with Justin. He's supposed to sleep with me. ME! *stomps foot* He is supposed to be my cat. *sigh* Goodnight my little Moe. Miss me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried what I think are called "jellies" or "gummies"? Walmart carries them. They are about $20/pair. They are squishy little buds that should fit in your ear without any discomfort. Don't know about the sound quality though. I have the same problem. I'm currently using some buds by Koss (also got at Walmart) that have 3 different sizes of foam stuff to fit over the earpiece so it fits better in your ear. The smallest ones work okay for me (still a little big, but they don't fall out).

Good luck finding ones you like. Let me know if you find anything that works great.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...