Tuesday, July 29

The last report....

I unloaded and re-loaded the dishwasher, took the trash out, started soaking the trash can (I don't know *what* that is stuck in the bottom of it - - the bag must have leaked) and I emptied the litter box and put fresh cat litter in it. Today was an icky cleaning day.

I'm going to grab a shower and then fold some clothes.

My reward, you ask? I'm going to do some guilt-free scrapbooking. Right here in my house at my work table. I need to re-load some fonts onto my computer - - just in case I get the urge to journal.

By the way - - I will probably clean the shower while I'm in there. It's easiest to do that way. Anyone else do that?

I'm out.

Smooches.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I clean while in the shower. I love magic eraser, works great.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...