Thursday, July 24

Pink

Apparently my new blog clothes aren't the only thing pink.

MY EYE!!!

Where in the heck did I get pink eye? I can't blame it on my children, they don't have it. My best guess is either the shopping cart at Target or at the movies. (I took the kids to see Space Chimps.) You can't touch freakin' anything anymore.

I feel like such trash. I hate the pink eye. It burns and it itches. And - - it's costly. Buh-bye eye makeup.

Gross. Just - - gross.

5 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

You guys seem to get this more than anyone I know! LOL!!!

I know it's not funny, but I couldn't resist!

Anonymous said...

That sucks. However, your new background must match your eye beautifully (grin)... Hope you get to feeling better!

Shawna said...

Sorry to hear about your eye. You are making me scared to go anywhere!

~B said...

We *do* get it a lot.

It's cuh-razy. And completely unfair.

Anonymous said...

Funny -- your new blog look comes up pink on one of our computers and white on the other. I like both! Sorry about the pink eye -- that stinks!

Love ya,
Amy

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...