Saturday, July 19

Mamma Mia!

It was FABULOUS!!! The theater was packed. I was afraid I was going to have to sit on one of the first two rows. Whew. Some people bumped down and I was able to sit with my friend.

I wanted to sing and dance during the movie. I *will* go back to the theater to see it again. Know that!!

Pierce Brosnan - - he can't really sing. But yummy. I sure enjoyed looking at him. It really shows my age a little. The two "young 'uns" in front of me were totally icked out during one part where he is kissing. Me? Wishing it was *me* he was kissing. Ooh la la!!

Great mother/daughter movie. No - - I won't be getting one of those. No daughters here. Sometimes I think I'm really going to miss out. I won't miss the *drama* of girls. But - - the relationship in general. *sigh* It's okay - - my boys love me. And I'm training them to marry awesome women who will let me love them like a daughter. I will *rock* as a mother-in-law. After I scare the ever-livin' out of them first. Of course. *giggle*

B's moving rating - - A+++++

(Because I know this is one I'll watch over and over again.)

Time for a movie with the mister. I think we are finally going to watch Fool's Gold. Can you believe I haven't seen it yet? Nobody tell Matthew. Then I might not have a chance with him if I bump into him at Wal-Mart. You know - - 'cause that's all that would hold him back from me...

1 comment:

J. Page said...

I can't agree with you more. This movie made me so happy...I loved it! And I have always loved Pierce Brosnan. I had a crush on him when he was on Remington Steele and it has not gone away.:) Hope you are doing well. I miss seeing you!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...