Friday, July 11

Broken

My laptop. Apparently there is some kind of recall on some of the HP's. Mine is one of them. I learned of this the hard way. I saw the recall notice a few weeks ago and just assumed that I had lucked out and avoided the problem. I understand that one in seven will experience the malfunction. We all know how my luck runs these days. So now - - Justin has a computer in his room, the mister has his pc and his company laptop. I have a laptop but zilch as far as networking goes.

Great. Real nice and great.

By the way - - I gave the finger to my digestive system tonight. I ate some taco meat and some fat free refried beans. (I took a phen first.) I'm not near as nauseous as I would have been sans the meds. Have I mentioned that this bites?

Okay - - the mister is home from the grocery store. I'm hoping he has some cantaloupe for me. It and saltines are like the only things I can eat. I need to get that bad boy cut up and refrigerated. (I hate cutting up cantaloupe.)

I sound really pathetic tonight. I'm outta here.

Ciao.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...