...administering "the look."
Heh.
This time I didn't even realize I was doing it. And it wasn't a "full-on look" either. I wasn't trying to be rude.
But hello....
If you are going to get your skanky-self knocked up - - could you lay of the cigs for the duration of your pregnancy please?
I didn't know I got caught. My SIL said I did. Preggo made a snarky comment to her toddler (as if he even understood her sarcasm) not to grow up and give dirty looks to people. SIL heard her say it. I'm sure it was meant to be overheard. Since, well, you know, toddler wouldn't have understood the underlying meaning anyway.
Oh how I wish I'd heard her say that. I was itching for a sermon on the dangers of smoking while being pregnant. I'm one for mind your own business and all. But when it involves a helpless child - - much less an unborn one - - I'm usually ready for battle. I think it has a lot to do with my inability to ever get pregnant.
Or it's just good common sense.
Either way.
She was an idiot.
No comments:
Post a Comment