Saturday, July 26

Tonight...

All hail the Scrapbook Diva!!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

It was fun! Now I'm trying to decompress. I always have a hard to going to sleep after I've been scrapping. I'm going to flip through a magazine and call it a day.

I had a great time!!

Anonymous said...

OMG your comment was at 3 in the morning! By the time you decompressed it was time for the kiddos to get up! :0)

I am glad you had a good time...Trick question...Did you get a lot accomplished????

Anonymous said...

Yeah - - I got in pretty late!

I had a nice time. I always do. I got most of a mini album done and was well on my way to having a two page layout finished.

It was great!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...