Monday, July 14

i love little surprise visits!!!!!

Tonight's visit was so refreshing. I loved it. I needed it. I love how we can be gone apart forever and just *bam* pick up right where we left off. Just know that I love my girls and I love our time together. I wouldn' trade it for anything else out there.

Thanks A & S. I loved it. Here's to doing it again soon. Real soon!!! Cabo anyone?????

Love you girls!!!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

I loved it too. I am sooo in for Cabo! Let's plan it, I am ready, seriously, ready! It was great to see you and A. Until next time, it's the "BAS"! Can't wait to tour the funeral home...Next time my friend, next time!

~B said...

I am going to bring up the subject with the mister. Keep your fingers crossed.

The funeral home - - yes. Some good times are in store for us. As long as the squatter doesn't think he needs to come with us!! He is like a squatter, isn't he? Squatter's rights - - *giggle*

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...