So - - I dusted off the bread maker, tossed the ingredients inside and...
it smells so good in this house right now!!
I'll let you know how it tastes later. I can't wait. Hot, fresh, French bread.
(It smelled bad in here before. That's the main reason I did it. Husband fried some potatoes and some zucchini last night. That oil smell just wouldn't go away. It was making me sick. Now it smells so much better in here.)
It's almost done!!! Jealous?
3 comments:
Hot, fresh, french bread (sounds like you've heard the guy at Albertons a few times?) YUMMY!
Hope you enjoy it. There's nothing better than the smell of fresh baked bread...
Hey, I need a new post--I am tired of reading about your fresh bread! I'm trying to diet here!
I didn't know you had a blog again!! I am so excited! And that Alberstons guy cracks me up, but I will have his little ditty in my head for the evening. thanks. :)
And I have SO baked to get rid of "fried" smell in the kitchen. YUM. I am jealous!
Post a Comment