Tuesday, July 29

Another 20 - - the results

More picking up. Mostly stuff on my dresser and in the corner chair of my room.

I also emptied the reservoir tank on our floormate. (Ick. That should always be done right after it's been used. I can't overstate that fact.) I put some water and a little Pine-Sol in it to freshen it up a bit. Ahhhh - - the clean fresh scent of pine. (Mom - - I swear, if you say *one* word about smelling the real pine, I won't be your friend anymore.)

A task I wasn't counting on - - taping back together the Connect Four box lid. Pre-schoolers. The world is their romping room. I had some issues with the packing tape. It's done now and the game is back in its home.

20 more...

3 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Wow, you are motivated today!

Shawna said...

I am so glad to hear that you repair the game boxes too. I admit that most game boxes have a lovely black or green duck tape on them at my household.

Liz said...

My comment is a couple of days late. This is because the afternoon rain showers have brought out that natural pine smell and I have just been setting on the deck enjoying every breath.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...