Without any paperwork or for any reason, this old man everyone called
Grandpa started getting a $500 check every month. So Grandpa andGrandma
started cashing them. It turns out the government made a mistake with
the address; the checks were intended for another person with the
exact same name. Grandpa then received a notice that he had to pay
back $6,000. Visibly upset, he complained to his grandson, an
accountant.His grandson asked: "Grandpa, didn't you wonder why you were
receiving checks for doing absolutely nothing?"Grandpa answered: "I just assumed
the Democrats were back in power."
This is only the beginning of my saracasm. Remember? I voted. I can complain. (If you haven't figured it out yet - - I'm not real fond of Ms. Pelosi or the Democratic Party.) And don't get me started on that whack job Cindy Sheehan. I'm wondering why the President waited until after mid-term elections to think of making changes in the direction with the war. Hmmm... Go figure. Anyway, that gives us two years to clean this mess up.
Please God, don't let Bill be the first, First Gentleman.
1 comment:
LOL, s'ok, believe me not everyone is happy with Nancy Pelosi being 3rd in line. I voted as well and intend on using that to its utmost advantage. ;)
-Fox
Post a Comment