I'm sure the deadline is soon and this would make Marsha very happy. (And take me out of the dog house - - so to speak.) This is what Marsha says about the voting, "She is # 25. You will have to give your e-mail address and then they will send you an e-mail to verify the vote. Get off your tushes and get that vote in! She is depending on you! She loves you "meowy much" for doing that." Click on the picture to vote!!
Monday, January 15
Vote for Whiskers!
I'm sure the deadline is soon and this would make Marsha very happy. (And take me out of the dog house - - so to speak.) This is what Marsha says about the voting, "She is # 25. You will have to give your e-mail address and then they will send you an e-mail to verify the vote. Get off your tushes and get that vote in! She is depending on you! She loves you "meowy much" for doing that." Click on the picture to vote!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reality Check
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
-
Do you know what RAK means? It stands for Random Act of Kindness. I'm in the mood to give something away. I'm going to give you s...
-
I love movies. I love, love, love movies. I don't watch many on my iPod. But I have a few on there. I only had two on there until to...
No comments:
Post a Comment