Oh, I didn't mean that. It's just a good expression. I just meant to say that I'm trapped indoors with my children and I'm guessing that there won't be Mom's Day Out tomorrow. By trapped I mean:
1. My three year old refuses to use the potty and I'm quite frustrated with him. Seems sitting around in a soaking wet diaper doesn't phase him a bit. He prefers it. He'll use the potty, he just doesn't want to take the time to stop and go. I've had to turn the heat up and leave him in just a shirt. This method of potty training seems to be the most effective. I see now why most people wait to potty train until the spring/summer. However, I'd like him to be done before he's four.
2. My 18 month old feels the need to be constantly entertained. I think he is absolutely adorable at this age, but I can't just sit and play with him *all* of the time. When I stop playing, he takes personal offense and cries, cries, cries. Not only that, but his temper has gotten the better of him lately. He's become the Cam that cries wolf. I think he's hurt, but as it turns out, his Weeble is stuck in it's castle. Faker.
3. I'd bust out of here when Daddy gets home from work and sneak off to Starbucks for a moment of zen, but the roads are too freakin' icy, hence the prediction of no MDO tomorrow.
4. They've cancelled MDO once before the winter break because of the water problem. Do you think I'll get a break on the tuition or an extra day or two added on because of the missed days? Ummmm - - no. That aggravates me. If, however, I do, I will gladly post a retraction and a formal apology. I highly doubt the necessity of it. I'm screwed.
5. I woke up with a touch of a headache today. That's *never* good. It seems to have faded. Significantly. Thank goodness. This would not be a good day for a dreaded migraine. God is good. (I *always* give credit where credit is due!!)
6. Back to number one. Justin just pee'd on the floor. I heard him and caught him doing it. He PEE'D on the floor. I guess my method doesn't work. Diaper is going back on. I guess we'll let his little brother potty train him. Or his college roommate. Maybe even his wife, someday. I give up. I'm at a loss. I don't know what to do. This sucks. Potty training sucks. I'd rather eat nails. I can't believe he pee'd on the floor. He's like my freakin' cats. Maybe I should toss him outside for a week and see if he learns *his* lesson. Needless to say, his video game got shut off. We may need to leave it off until he can use the potty all of the time. I'm ready for suggestions.
Other than all of that, I really shouldn't complain. I have a roof over my head, my electricity is on, my heater works and I have running water. Maybe *I'm* the whiner today instead of Cameron.
1. My three year old refuses to use the potty and I'm quite frustrated with him. Seems sitting around in a soaking wet diaper doesn't phase him a bit. He prefers it. He'll use the potty, he just doesn't want to take the time to stop and go. I've had to turn the heat up and leave him in just a shirt. This method of potty training seems to be the most effective. I see now why most people wait to potty train until the spring/summer. However, I'd like him to be done before he's four.
2. My 18 month old feels the need to be constantly entertained. I think he is absolutely adorable at this age, but I can't just sit and play with him *all* of the time. When I stop playing, he takes personal offense and cries, cries, cries. Not only that, but his temper has gotten the better of him lately. He's become the Cam that cries wolf. I think he's hurt, but as it turns out, his Weeble is stuck in it's castle. Faker.
3. I'd bust out of here when Daddy gets home from work and sneak off to Starbucks for a moment of zen, but the roads are too freakin' icy, hence the prediction of no MDO tomorrow.
4. They've cancelled MDO once before the winter break because of the water problem. Do you think I'll get a break on the tuition or an extra day or two added on because of the missed days? Ummmm - - no. That aggravates me. If, however, I do, I will gladly post a retraction and a formal apology. I highly doubt the necessity of it. I'm screwed.
5. I woke up with a touch of a headache today. That's *never* good. It seems to have faded. Significantly. Thank goodness. This would not be a good day for a dreaded migraine. God is good. (I *always* give credit where credit is due!!)
6. Back to number one. Justin just pee'd on the floor. I heard him and caught him doing it. He PEE'D on the floor. I guess my method doesn't work. Diaper is going back on. I guess we'll let his little brother potty train him. Or his college roommate. Maybe even his wife, someday. I give up. I'm at a loss. I don't know what to do. This sucks. Potty training sucks. I'd rather eat nails. I can't believe he pee'd on the floor. He's like my freakin' cats. Maybe I should toss him outside for a week and see if he learns *his* lesson. Needless to say, his video game got shut off. We may need to leave it off until he can use the potty all of the time. I'm ready for suggestions.
Other than all of that, I really shouldn't complain. I have a roof over my head, my electricity is on, my heater works and I have running water. Maybe *I'm* the whiner today instead of Cameron.
No comments:
Post a Comment