Friday, January 19

Sad story

While I'm waiting for your thoughts for post ideas - - Hold Your Wee for a Wii.

First of all - - my sympathies to this woman's children.

Secondly - - you big dummy.

Finally - - to her husband who undoubtedly will sue the radio station who held the contest:

1. Did they force her to drink the water?
2. Didn't she sign a release before hand?
3. Is a video game really worth that?

Once again, I'm just dumb-founded. I hate to sound incredibly cruel. But the lengths people will go to for material things. It blows my mind. This woman is dead. Her children don't have a mother.

1 comment:

MaierHousehold said...

I am like you on this one! Not a whole lot of sympathy here!

You're right...those poor children, and for what?????

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...