Monday, January 29

A boy...and a girl!

Check out Audra's blog. Yea!!! One of each. I only wish I could watch her attempt to handle two newborns at once - - snicker, snicker.

I saw a tiny baby in church yesterday. For a tiny moment, I had a lapse in judgement and told David that maybe I wanted one more. I quickly snapped out of my trance and came back to reality. I'm *so* not interested in doing that part of it again. I'll just hold Audra's babies, thank you very much.

But isn't there something so sweet about their breath on your neck and then that deep breath they take, just before they fall asleep?

Stop it, B. NO MORE BABIES!!!!!

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...