Sunday, January 14

Comic Relief


It seems these days that I need all of the help I can get. A friend tipped me off to this book. So I hauled my cookies to the library and checked it out. (Why buy, when you can borrow?) I'm only one chapter into it and I'm laughing my rear end off. I usually don't have time to read. Well, I have time. I just don't *take* time to read. I've chosen to fill my spare time with all things "scrapbook" related. And I'm throwing around the term "spare." This afternoon, I caught myself up on laundry so that I could enjoy some guilt free reading this evening. I watched my "shows" and now I'm ready to give myself about thirty minutes. This book is TOO funny. (Marsha - - you should read this! And I *so* apologize for the cat remarks. Can I get cat therapy somewhere?? Oh, I digress.) Click on the picture to take you to a link for a description of the book. Well, I'm chipping away at my precious time. I still would like to get to bed by midnight. So -- I'm outta here. (I have to be fresh and alert to fight internet crime on Monday! Tee hee hee!!)

1 comment:

~B said...

You really should read this book. I'm a little over half way done with it. It's *so* funny. And I don't read books. I can't wait to see what mess this woman gets herself into next...

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...