Saturday, January 13
WHAT?????
You aren't going to believe this. I don't believe this. Are you ready? I got a flippin' letter from a collection agency today. It seems that eBay wants $99.35 from me. Yeah. Huh??????? I looked up my account. It shows a zero balance. (They finally credited me the balance from my own personal account fiasco.) Well apparently this is some fallout from other accounts that got hacked and the user information was changed to my information. Those dipwads in the Trust and Safety Department don't know jack about handling these accounts. On 12/12 here's what "Dewey" had to say: "I've searched your contact information and found that only your account, ********, is active on the site with your contact information." And here's what "Peter" said on 12/28: "I have reviewed the email you sent us, but I am unable to investigate due to lack of information." Okay, first of all, if you dorks would assign one person to handle my account, I wouldn't have to repeat myself a thousand times, thus getting a little more pissed off each time. Also, this would help in your notes. You might remember the circumstance and be better equipped to help me. Secondly, could you please better equip your flunkies that answer your online help? (And I'm throwing around the word help. Personally, I find them to be of absolutely zero help.) Holy crap, my head is about to blow up right off of my shoulders. I'm steaming. My husband found an actual phone number for you today. Expect a phone call on Monday, dipwads. It's bad enough that your attorneys have not answered my letter yet. I know you got it. I sent it registered. Which I know is admissable in court. I am an educated woman. I'm about to take a big bite out of your corporate ass. I wonder which network will bite with me. I think I'll send letters to all of them. Including the cable news networks. Maybe Oprah will fly with me out to your headquarters. Perhaps the Attorney General would like a copy of my letter. I may never get anywhere, but I'm going to go down trying. Corporate assholes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reality Check
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
-
Do you know what RAK means? It stands for Random Act of Kindness. I'm in the mood to give something away. I'm going to give you s...
-
I love movies. I love, love, love movies. I don't watch many on my iPod. But I have a few on there. I only had two on there until to...
1 comment:
That's my girl. Go after them.
Post a Comment