Wednesday, January 3

Ungrateful Mom

In less than twenty-four hours, my children will go back to Mom's Day Out. Hooray! I'm ready for some peace and quiet. That city water problem cheated me out of a day. And get this, they have their Christmas parties tomorrow. Huh? I'm *so* not in the mood for that. You're talking about someone who took all of her Christmas decorations down on Christmas Eve before hitting the road. I didn't want to face them when we got back in town. And it was fabulous when we got home! Will I be a bad Mommy if I don't go to their little parties? Wait don't answer that. I am a good Mommy. Why can't they just have really cool Valentine parties or something? Give me a break.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...