Sunday, January 28

Somebody Stop Me

I found a new game on the x-box. New to me. I've been playing it for so long, sitting in the same position on the couch, that I have "couch-head." (Similar to bed-head, only derived from the couch. People with short hair are more prone to this condition. The hair. Not the laziness.) The only reason I discovered the couch-head is that I finally *had* to stop to go to the bathroom. That - and - take Justin to bed. (He caught me playing *his* game.) He finally fell asleep on the couch. Now I need to stop playing and go to bed. Only I'm getting good. I've unlocked some new courses. It's the coolest game. You get to crash your car and see how much financial damage you can cause. Right up a woman's alley, huh? Give me more. I'm about to take my Ambien. David will probably find me in the morning, still on the couch, with the x-box controller in my hands, drool running down my chin, and the same scene replaying over and over on the television. (What a cool feature this game has. You get to review your handiwork!!) I need therapy.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...