Tuesday, January 23

Some Advice to the Democrats

Lose Hillary. You better stick with Sen. Edwards. He scares the crap out of me. I just watched an interview with him on Hannity and Colmes. (I totally went with Fox News for coverage of the State of the Union - of course.) He scares me. *He* can beat a Republican challenger. Right now. He would beat any Republican. I'm convinced of it. Hillary, she's too arrogant. Sen. Edwards is a "man of the people." He admits he's rich. But he's there to represent. And it appears as though he's doing a dang good job at it. He chose his words carefully. He didn't "bash" the President, as his fellow Dems have done. He is a modern day John F. Kennedy. Right down to the adorable children. What does Hillary have? Bill? Please. Watch Hillary and Sen. Obama duke it out for the next few months. Then Sen. Edwards will swoop in and win everyone over with his charm. The man is smooth. I may be wrong. It's happened once or twice before. But let's see if I didn't call this one right...

On a side note - - I thought President Bush did very well with the S of the U. Is it too little too late? I don't know. But I agree. Let's give his new plan a chance to work. Also, I don't want my taxes raised. Do you? Should my husband and I be taxed at a higher rate because we went to college and we work hard? Should there be an equal distribution of wealth? No matter how hard you work? Are they suggesting that people in management and CEO's don't work hard, have job stress or deserve their salary? What about those who have legitimately climbed their way there? I'm not going to continue. You know how I feel. I've got to go to bed. I'm tired.

Let's agree on one thing. Pray for our country. Pray for our President. Pray for the leaders (all of them) of our country. Pray for those serving our country - - both foreign and domestic. Pray for each other. We live in a great and mighty country. Freedoms abound. Freedoms to express our opinions. God Bless America.

2 comments:

Bobby Cox said...

I really think you should go ahead and state your opinion. I'm thinking your a little offended that CNN or FOX didn't interview you after the SOTU Address. Let me just say, that I care a lot more about foreign policy than I did before. The rep of the US outside the US is not real good right now. We will just leave it at that.

~B said...

I *am* offended. They should have asked me to offer up a commentary! Maybe I should call them up and offer my services! Ha ha!! I even have a reporter sounding name. Hmmmm.... Maybe I missed my calling in life.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...