Saturday, January 20

Favorite movie lines...

Okay, where is everyone? HELLO?????

I'll start. I watched Biloxi Blues tonight. A classic in my opinion. Some of Matthew Broderick and Christopher Walken's finest.

Sgt. Toomey: You'd need three promotions to get to be an asshole.

5 comments:

Audra said...

Animal House - "Fat Drunk and Stupid is not a way to go through life" from St Patrick

Audra said...

Christmas Vacation, -(Ellen says) What are you looking at? (Clark says) Oh, the silent majesty of a winters morn, the clean cool chill of the holiday air, an asshole in his bathrobe emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer. From Audra

~B said...

Office Space - "(Bob Porter says) Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately. (Peter says) I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob. Posted for David

Yoda said...

Chasing Amy - "Whatever mistakes I made, they are *my* mistakes, and I am not going to apologize for them now - not to you or to anyone." -Alyssa

Yoda said...

Pulp Fiction: A sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat one*. - Samuel L. Jackson's character (whose name I am forgetting right this minute).

*edited for language content.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...