Okay, first of all - - I hate it when one of the kids gets in bed with us during the night. I'm too out of it to either realize they are there or to do anything about it. I don't know what time Justin came in and got on my side. All I know is he kicked and squirmed for a while. I finally told him to leave about 6:30. Go watch cartoons or something.
I am not a snuggler. Especially not during my sleep time. Don't freakin' touch me then. Know what I'm sezzin'?
Haircut today. Then some last minute cleaning before the in-laws arrive in town. They are coming to watch Justin play t-ball tonight. I think they are leaving Saturday morning.
The Spurs are down two games to the Suns right now. This does not make me happy. They might just eliminate us. We'll see. The series goes to San Antonio tomorrow. I just hope we don't get swept. I really think that if we don't lose this round, and we actually advance, we'll lose the next round. Just being realistic. I'll always support my team. Always. The only team I will NEVER cheer for is LA. Period. I would love to see them go down.
Okay, boredom at its finest. Sorry. I need coffee.
Ciao.
2 comments:
We are soo much alike. I need my sleeping space, my sleeping pillows (3 of them) and no touching. Ahhh, that's how I sleep. Even with hubs out of town, Colby will sleep on his side and still end up with a leg on mine or something....drives me crazy.
Down with Kobe!!!
Post a Comment