Wednesday, May 12

Today's Chore

Just glancing at the forecast for the rest of the week tells me what my chore for the day is.  I've put it off long enough and in essence, have flirted with disaster. 

Today - - I clean out my closet.

Wish me luck.  (When will I ever learn?)

2 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Good Luck!

Been wondering when you were going to take on this task.

Gotta love this time of year!

Been missing you!

~becky said...

I hung up the clothes that I'd just thrown in there to get out of sight. I didn't really clean. That involves work and my general plan was to do as little work as possible today. I at least have enough space for me. Worst case scenario, Mr. B's closet has far less crap in it. We'd probably be safer in his anyway.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...