Wednesday, May 12

Case of the Lazies

I didn't clean my closet out.  I did manage to hang up a bunch of clothes that had been thrown on the floor in there.  So I can at least see the carpet.  Which means, if necessary, I can hunker down in there.  Mr. B's closet is a bit more ideal.  He doesn't have as much crap as I do. 

I was seriously lazy today.  I did as little work as possible.  I didn't make a single bed (*giggle*).  I did unload and reload the dishwasher.  Nothing major.  I also had to go get my stupid car inspected.  It expired in April.  Oops!

Now I'm stewing chicken for some yummo chicken lasagna tonight.  Jealous?  *smile*  It will be fabulous, I'm sure.

I have NOTHING to watch on television tonight.  Nothing.  It's insane.  So - - I feel a Weeds marathon coming up.  Uncle Andy - - awesome!

Anyone watching The Tudors?  Justice was finally served up to the immature queen.  It was awesome.  Off with her head!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Five wives down.  One more to go.  I think I need to start back over with season one.  It was more fun with Anne Boleyn anyway.


Later.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I got a ticket for my stupid inspection 3 weeks ago. Gah. Its my car. It is fine. I promise.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...