Today we went for the first time this season. None of our "usual" friends were there. We went by ourselves. And guess what? We knew several people there. The kids had a blast and so did I. They didn't want to leave. I assured them we had the whole summer ahead of us to play at the pool. Here are a couple of pics from our day:
Cameron chilling.
Justin jumping off the diving board.
The view from my chair. Me and Scrapbook Trends magazine.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Actually, I'm nursing a pretty bad sunburn from yesterday. I was SO stupid. Where is stupid?
Uh yeah. "X" marks the spot. That's the nexus of stupid. So the shade was quite welcomed today.
Gotta jet. The kids need me to "finish" a part of a video game they can't. Yep. I'm the "go-to" gamer. Gah.
Goodnight.
4 comments:
Looks like yall had fun!!! Glad you were able to get the swim membership. Ouch your BACK!!!!
That's totally not you....sunburn!
That is a stunt that yours truly would do. Right?
Avery just said..."Oh, there's Mrs. Becky and she has an X on her back."
OWWW!! That's looks like it hurts. Aloe, aloe and more aloe....
We buy a family pass to the local Aquatic Center every year and its always money well spent. I love going over after work for a couple of hours and chilling out. You look like you had a great time, well, except for the sunburn.
The sunburn happened at my parent's house on Friday. I let Justin skip school (there was a sub anyway) and we went over there to swim. Most of the red is already gone. I had David put on some of the aloe vera that has lidocaine in it. Ahhhhh. We keep it in the fridge, so it really cools the burn down.
Fun weekend!
Post a Comment