This will be brief. But just so you know...
It seems the after effect of the car accident in March is rearing its ugly head. I've had trouble with my neck ever since. And it's gotten progressively worse. I finally went to the doctor about it and he said I have whiplash. I've been very sore. And very grumpy. Yesterday morning, something went wrong. I can't turn my head to the left. At all. I also can't lift my head up when laying down. I can, but not without a great deal of pain. I started physical therapy yesterday afternoon. I go back today and Friday for ultrasound therapy and heat therapy. They also hook me up to this TENS unit that seems to help. It is incredibly difficult getting in and out of my van (I have to duck my head to get in) and it's hard to drive because I have to shift my whole body to look left. I'm trying to keep the driving at a minimum.
I'm also trying to keep my computer usage to a minimum. And scrapbooking. Sadness.
So - - I may take a mini-break from blogging. Just a short one. At least until I feel better. Don't worry. It's only slowed me down a little. I'll get my groove back soon.
See you on the flip side...
2 comments:
Bless your heart!!! Sorry you've been in pain, and hoping that you get back to normal soon!!!
I'm sorry that you're feeling so poorly. When I lived in San Diego, I had a gal cream me from behind and I suffered whiplash. Had to wear a neck brace for awhile, but it eventually got better after physical therapy. Of course, she had no insurance. :( Hope you get to feeling better.
Post a Comment