Tuesday, May 11

My Plan.

Since FB is killing my blog - - I decided to be proactive in my effort to save this little corner of cyber space I call my resting home for my random thoughts.

What was my life like before FB?  Well, I spent a lot more time over on a certain veggie board.  I have no desire to go back there.  Lame.  I find next to zero fun there anymore and have no interest in what most of them have to say.  Same stuff, different day.

I don't want to spend my day on the computer.  I've started to notice that my shoulders ache.  Too much time just sitting here.

I wish reading didn't make me so sleepy.  Maybe it wouldn't if I would go to bed at a decent hour.

I could scrapbook at home more.  I have a few projects I need to work on.  That should be a no-brainer.  I have the set up right here.  Why not go for it?

Here's my problem.  Structure.  I suck at structuring my time.  I need to work on my routine.  Especially with summer coming up.  There's a time to work and a time to play.  Work comes first.  Get those pesky household chores done. 

So - - here's my game plan.  I'm going to get a few things done around here.  Some small, menial tasks that shouldn't take me long if I will stay focused.  Then this afternoon, I am going to do a page or two.  I will report back at the end of the day and let you know how it went.

In order to do this, I need to shut my laptop.  Since I don't take medication for my inability to focus on one thing at a time, I need to remove anything that distracts.  Starting now...

1 comment:

J. Page said...

I haven't visited in awhile and I had forgotten how much you make me laugh. I hope you keep blogging- I love reading your stuff!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...