Monday, May 10

Facebook is killing my blog.

I blame FB on not blogging as much.  Stupid, stupid time-sucking vortex.  I miss blogging.  Do you miss me, too?

T-ball rocked tonight.  Again.  He caught two pop flies.  Two.  TWO!    Who's 'da man?  I think you know.

Let's see, what else?  Mother's Day.  It was nice.  We tend to stay away from the commercial aspect of these "holidays."  We celebrate.  Just not gifts.  I don't want them, nor do I need them.  I am completely partial to the little things they make at their schools.  It means a lot to me.  More than "buying" something.  Mr. B helped them make breakfast for me, helped them sign a card and then we spent the day together.  We ate lunch over at my parent's house and just had a nice chillaxing day.  I felt VERY loved. 

The Spurs are out.  They were eliminated by the Suns last night.  My life isn't ruined or over.  I'm kind of indifferent about it.  I just don't care to see the Lakers win.  Again.  I would love for Phoenix to beat them and advance to the finals.  Not that I'll watch much more anyway.  I'm actually a tad relieved that it's over.

We are making our vacation plans.  We haven't taken a full blown family vacation.  Ever.  It looks like the B family will be going to Colorado.  Mr. B has never been there.  It should be fun.

Time to fold some clothes and watch last night's episode of The Tudors.  I'm looking forward to the demise of King Henry's fifth wife.  Not liking her at all...

*smooches*

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...