I am about to blow your minds.
Really.
Sit down for this one.
Ready?
When my current stock runs out, I am going to terminate my relationship with Diet Coke w/Splenda. I know. It's sheer insanity. They have just gotten too expensive. I tried some of Mr. B's Wal-Mart brand stuff last night. It was good. And I can get used to it. And it's definitely less expensive.
Pretty grown up decision, huh?
In other news - - I'm not going to watch Big Brother this summer.
*collective gasp*
I just can't do that to my family. I could just watch the show. Sure. But I get too invested. I follow message boards of people who watch the live feeds. (I've even subscribed to the live feeds before.) It is more of a time sucker than Facebook. And, if you don't watch the live feeds, you don't get the real story going on. They definitely edit the show the way they want the viewers to see it. So, I made an executive decision to terminate that relationship.
Watch out fans. I think this little girl just might be growing up after all.
1 comment:
Jeepers....
So proud of you!
Post a Comment