of a trophy wife
When you figure it out will you let me know?
I have no idea. Perhaps it's to teach us all patience. Ugh.
You know, I find proof of this at WalMart more than anywhere else on Earth! I wonder if that's where they all meet?
Which is why I keep trying to give my eggs away... sort of a moral responsibility to counteract the rampant multiplication of the Rampantly Moronic. I'm telling you... we match a couple of my eggs with some exceptional sperm... make super-embryos... and then make sure they go to good homes... LOLAnyone else have a better plan? ;)
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
4 comments:
When you figure it out will you let me know?
I have no idea. Perhaps it's to teach us all patience.
Ugh.
You know, I find proof of this at WalMart more than anywhere else on Earth! I wonder if that's where they all meet?
Which is why I keep trying to give my eggs away... sort of a moral responsibility to counteract the rampant multiplication of the Rampantly Moronic.
I'm telling you... we match a couple of my eggs with some exceptional sperm... make super-embryos... and then make sure they go to good homes... LOL
Anyone else have a better plan? ;)
Post a Comment