Wednesday, April 15

A cold.

Methinks that I am getting a cold. Maybe the sneezing yesterday was a precursor. I started feeling a tiny bit stuffy around lunch time and now, I just don't feel right. Great. Just great. We are SO busy this weekend.

I hope this passes fast. I'm off to overdose on vitamin C. And then hope my kids are on their best behavior this afternoon.

Mr. B is doing the grocery shopping for me after work. I need to check my working stock of Afrin. Just in case. I've got bottles hidden everywhere. Oh, just found one right here in my scrapbook caddy. Cool.

Vitamin C time.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

I feel ya! My throat hurts and is dry as all get out...it is awful. I have no idea what is wrong with me, but I feel all wrong.

Kristina said...

Hope you feel better soon! I just got over 48 hours of some awful intestinal bug. I was either in the bathroom or asleep.

Melanie said...

My Afrin Sister... I have bottles everywhere, too. You know, it's like a secret club. Whenever I hear someone talk about Afrin Severe Congestion, I feel an immediate bond with them. Weird, right? :)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...