Monday, April 20

Foul Mood Continues

I'm still in a crappy mood. And it has nothing to do with the basketball game.

When I'm in this kind of mood, all I want to do is retreat to a quiet place and be left alone. Even if that quiet place is just inside my head. Which, right now, that place isn't too quiet.

I'm just not in a happy place. I know it will pass. And it probably won't take long. Of this I am certain - - words *do* hurt. And once those words are uttered, you can't take them back. I keep hearing them in my head. Over and over and over. I hate it when things consume me like this. I guess that's how passionate people are. I take things personal. I take them to heart.

I'm allowing music to be my therapy right now. It helps. A lot.

So, give me a couple of days to re-group from what has me stressed out. I will. I always do.

10 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

I am thinking about you!!

Shawna said...

Your on my mind.

Words do hurt, sometimes really bad...but I heard something the other day....don't "allow" someones words/actions to "have power over you"; in saying that, I love you and know you'll pull through this.

Liz said...

Saten uses whoever he can to get his agenda accompolished. It is easy for me to say, but you have to rise above and don't let the master manipulator accomplish his goal. Love You babe.

Yoda said...

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who hurt you, and may their arms be too short to scratch...

That being said, let me know if you need anything... help toilet papering a house, help hiding a body, whatever...

Love you, S

Momma said...

Wow, I think everyone needs a friend like Yoda! If her comment didn't perk up your mood then nothing will! Hang in there and enjoy your quiet place for a little while and then choose to rise above the mean people in your world.

~B said...

First three of you - - awwwww. Thanks. Knowing you guys love me is the best medicine.

Yoda - - Bwahahahahaha!!!!!! I don't suppose we should be using any stock tanks just outside the city limits. That is *so* 2005.

~B said...

Thanks, Momma! Yoda does rock. She would do anything for me. And I would do the same for her.

Okay, I'm outta here now. I've got some "chores" to do.

Cammie said...

Yoda cracks me up! Gotta love a friend like that!

I'm sending prayers up for you.

ME said...

I'm so sorry. I *know* how badly words do hurt. If you want someone to talk to or yell with give me a call. We should plan for lunch on Wednesday. Know that I am praying for you and I'm with Yoda, on with the fleas.

Susan

Yoda said...

LOL... it *is* so 2005... but who would look there twice???

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...