Wednesday, April 8

Hi.

I just wanted you to know that I'm in a better mood now. :-)

I played Mario Kart ALL day. I had tons of stuff to unlock. I kicked some serious arse. I got gold's on all my courses and completed all of the time trials. I still have a few time trials to beat. But I can do that. With some more time. I have one more player to unlock, too. I'm almost finished with that one. Do any of you even care or did you just fly right past this paragraph?

I didn't put the laundry away today. Oops.

Tomorrow Cam goes to Myrtlewood to hunt Easter Eggs. I experience such mixed emotions when I go there. It reminds me so much of Opa. What I wouldn't give for one more visit with him. Or to fish with him one more time. Or to get his advice about a few things. When I see the rocker where he sat, I get a little misty-eyed.

On a happier note - - the Spurs finally beat OKC. Sheesh. What took you guys so long? They have some tough games coming up. Wish my boys some luck.

2 comments:

Yoda said...

I care about Mario Kart...

~B said...

You would really care if you played over here with me. I'm serious. It's all business. Don't cry if I blow up your little mushroom car. It's not personal. It's business. I will knock you off of Rainbow Road. And you will cry about it. Not personal. Just business.

My ambien is working. I SERIOUSLY need to step back from the interwebs.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...