Wednesday, April 29

My hot water is back!!!

And this is how I felt about my shower tonight...



That's right. It was my own personal Xanadu.

(How about that video? Cracked me up. Makes me want to roller skate. Not blade. Skate. With eight wheels.)

4 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

All we need now are parachute pants!

Really am glad your hot water is back!

Cammie said...

Thanks for the walk down memory lane! Gotta go find my leg warmers and skates now!

Yoda said...

LOL... Ah. I love how "Xanadu" is a roller rink with circus tricks going on all over the place. Hee hee. And how about those graphics... I still love ONJ though. Always and forever.

;) Oh, and by the way, the term nowadays for skates, as you remember them, is "quads". The in-line version has 8 wheels too. ;)

I overheard a roller hockey guy talking about a team mate one time saying "He skates on quads." The guy he was talking to said "Quads?" and he explained,"Retro-skates... you know, he kicks it old school." LOL

We're "old school".... indeed.

blouy21 said...

LOVE that movie. I still have the record - for those young 'uns, those are the music things we had before CDs. I loved to skate. Still like to do it although my center of gravity has changed and the fear of falling and breaking a bone is much greater now than 'back in the day!'

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...