Here is everything - - in a nutshell:
1. Our hot water heater is broken. No shower yet. I'm not looking forward to a cold one.
2. My inlaws are supposed to come into town tomorrow. No hot water.
3. The Spurs got beat. Again.
4. The radar. I'm not ready to post the lion yet. But be on the lookout for him.
I didn't even count the trip to the doc in a box for Justin or my migraine this week. Here's to a better week.
By the way, Justin's foot is healing beautifully. He is doing very well. He, Cam and Mr. B are off somewhere right now practicing hitting balls off of the tee. He will get to play tomorrow if it doesn't rain. Thank you, God for the quick healing!
A couple of good things:
1. We had a BLAST at the Belt Buckle Ball last night. The friends, the food, the entertainment... Did I mention the food? They had mesquite smoked prime rib. (For you locals, Kenny Blanek did them!) There were some left over and they auctioned off full pans of them. I think everyone at our table left with one. It was FABULOUS!!! I'm thinking Mother's Day. Woo hoo!
2. We found a new babysitter for the kids. She is a doll. She was so good with the kids and the kids loved her. I felt completely safe with her here.
Here is a pic of me and Red Steagall, the entertainment from last night:
I didn't realize that he would be so fun to listen to. The music and his story-telling. He reminded me of Opa. It was a good night.
2 comments:
You look nice! Sounds like you had a good time. I'm going to hang out at the National Zoo tomorrow. My meetings don't start until Tuesday morning.
You look pretty!!! Glad you had a great time!!!
Sorry about your "dark" cloud!
Post a Comment