Sunday, April 5

Home - and trying to wind down.

I had a wonderful night with the girls. It was very therapeutic for us. It always is. We laugh, we cry, we laugh a lot more...

I want to address this specifically to "the four." I love you girls! I love the diversity of our group. I love the way our personalities complement each other. I love the way we love and take care of each other.

Today - - I am thankful for a God who loves me, despite all of the reasons that I feel make me unworthy. I am thankful for a husband who loves me and our boys. I am thankful for my boys and the hours upon hours upon hours of entertainment they bring me. For the love they give me, so unconditionally. And to my parents who love me and are there for me, even though they don't agree with every decision I make. For my friends.

I am blessed. Really, really blessed.

1 comment:

Yoda said...

So am I, friend. Despite some of what was said last night, the plus side is still abundant, overflowing really. I am still blessed beyond measure.

And I realized something last night after you left, I truly *believe* everything is going to work out... that's quite a statement. Hope is a wonderful thing.

And so is our friendship.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...