Tuesday, April 7

Stuff...

The Spurs have clinched a playoff spot. Yay! The trouble is, Manu is now officially out for the remainder of the season. Ugh.

I can't seem to wake up this morning.

I cleaned like a mad woman around here yesterday. I honestly feel like I can do pretty much anything today. Too bad I'm too tired to do anything.

I didn't turn the heater on last night. I didn't realize I needed to. It was a might nipply in this house this morning.

I *really* need to grab a shower and then start drinking this coffee. I wish there was some way I could take caffeine through an IV. I'd gladly get stuck just to wake up.

I mis-spoke earlier. I do have something to do today. I have to put away a ton of the kid's laundry. It's going to involve rearranging their dressers. They've got them totally jacked up. Fun. *eyeroll*

*yawn*

To the shower.

That was boring.

1 comment:

~B said...

Just realized how the "get stuck" thing sounded. Not that. Dirty birds. *giggle*

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...