Saturday, April 4

Ouch!

The kids fell asleep in our bed last night. Instead of moving them, we let them stay. We decided to sleep in their bed. Mr. B started snoring right away, so I moved to the couch. I was awake this morning, but just laying around. Cameron ran over to "wake me up." I took a knee to the nose.

Let's just say that I have a whole new level of sympathy for Mr. B. It is THROBBING!!! I don't think it broke. It never bled. Plus, he hit it pretty low. I could very likely have two black eyes later. He hit it hard. You know that pain that makes you think, "I'm gonna puke?" That's where I was.

I can't take ibuprofen because of my stomach ulcer. Tylenol it is. I'm already missing the Autism Walk this morning. I hate that because I really wanted to support Yoda.

I need to do some straightening around here. But honestly, I just want to be a weenie and lay around. I swear I have like the lowest pain tolerance of anyone. Ever.

2 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

OUCH!

Kristina said...

WOWZA! Hope your nose gets to feeling better...that HAD to hurt!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...