Tuesday, April 14

DWTS

Did you watch last night? Here are some of my thoughts.

The Judges:

Is it just me or has Len been in an extremely poor mood lately? Especially last night. He's been difficult to please. If it isn't strictly ballroom, he ain't happy.

Bruno - he really is a dirty bird. Isn't he?

Carrie Ann - I don't like her. At all. She seems like such a snot. She was nicer last night than she's been. I got the impression that they were all told to lighten up a little.

The Remaining Contestants:

Shawn Johnson - is that muscle? She looks - - thick. She's doing a fantastic job. It's just that some of those outfits don't really flatter her short stature. I LOVE Mark. He seems so sweet.

Lil Kim - where do I start? She brought it on last night, which I like. I can't seem to get past her bad girl image. She's been to prison before. And, last night - - hello boobies. YIKES!!!

Gilles - yum. That is all I have to say about him. I think he's gonna win the whole thing.

Ty - I like him. And he's improving. He's just not dancing champion material.

Steve-O - Ugh. America - - please vote this nasty man off.

Melissa - I think she's doing a fantastic job. I don't think she'll take it though.

Lawrence - I like him a lot! I don't think he's very good though. I think it's his size. He is physically unable to perform gracefully.

Chuck - meh. I'm not really impressed. I think the real life couple thing is not working for me.

The Professionals

Mark - I already said this. I just adore him.

Derek - He seriously creeps me out. I hate his facial expessions and his "couch time" antics behind the stage. He is just a ginormous dork. Really - - I wish he'd leave the show. Creepy.

Cheryl - I don't like her. That's why I hate it that she is paired with the likely winner. I want him to win, but not her. And please, woman, do something different with your hair. Blech.

Chelsie - I think she's cute. I like her.

Lacey - I don't like her either. She comes across as equally as trashy as Steve-O.

Tony - He seems really sweet. I don't have a beef with him. I'm just not attracted to him like I am to Mark.

Edyta - Not a lot really stands out about her to me. She is doing okay.

Julianne - I seriously want to gag. Her sweetness is too much. Please.

Can I reiterate how much I can't stand Derek?

Who do you think will go tonight? I think it will be either Lawrence, Ty or Steve-O. It needs to be Steve-O. He's the worst. I have the feeling though, that there are a lot of jackasses out there voting for him. (Pun intended.)

2 comments:

Momma said...

I did watch last night. Great observations. Derek doesn't creep me out. He just seems like he is horny! Don't like Steve-O, but do admire him for not showing up drunk/high even though he is feeling the pressure. I like Julianne even if she is really sweet. I think Edyta looks a lot like what Eve must've looked like. Wow, she is amazing and seems sweet on top of it. All in all, I don't really feel as drawn in as in seasons past.

Melanie said...

You know, I don't even watch DWTS anymore... I tried to watch it this season, but I lost interest.
Hey, I noticed I'm not on your blog list anymore... where' the love, B? :)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...