She lives two doors down. And across the street. I should *not* be able to hear her from inside my house. The screen door was open. That shouldn't matter though. And it wasn't a one-time thing. It happens often. In her defense, she's got one that I might be tempted to scream at.
Just sayin'.
7 comments:
uh-oh. LOL
Hmmmm.
Is this the same "lady" whos house stinks???
You didn't tell me you lived 2 doors down from me!! I'll try to keep it down from now on!
I bet my neighbors think the same thing.
You guys don't understand. This woman ALWAYS screams at her kids. Don't get me wrong. I've raised my voice an octave or two. On more than one occasion. This woman screams at her kids A LOT! I've terminated all phone communications with her because of the screaming. Must I be a party to it as well? My ears bleed. It's terrible.
Yes, a smelly house.
No, we aren't in Brownwood! :-) Funny, Laura!!! You don't strike me as a screamer.
I think I can hear her from MY house sometimes!! Like FIVE streets away!! My, aren't you lucky to live so close....hope the smell doesn't drift like the screams! (hee hee)
Post a Comment