I guess I haven't made myself clear.
Imagine me speaking slowly so that the offender understands.
I *will not* be thrown under the bus and just lay there. I will crawl back out and go crazy on your arse.
I *will not* tolerate anyone lying to me.
I *will not* allow myself to be used by anyone.
I *will not* tolerate junior high games.
Period.
I'm guessing the person(s) I'm addressing this to is not reading this. I can't imagine that they would. Be glad. They are on my list right now.
With that said, all of the above is just a good rule of thumb with me. Straightforward. That's how I prefer things. Low-maintenance. I have no time for nonsense. Seriously, I'm okay. I just had to get a lot of this off of my chest. I feel better having done it.
Whew. I'm headed to bed.
Here's to a drama-free day tomorrow.
5 comments:
Stamp that.
Triple stamp it, Sistah. We need a "banana" stamp. That way when we write our own women's lib women laws, we can stamp that stuff.
So sayeth the shepherd, so sayeth the flock.
Now - - let's get the flock off the interwebs. I need some sleep.
oh my. lol
And I love your hair!! It suits you so perfectly. It is just. Becky. Beautiful boisterous Becky :)
Oh Jeepers!
Well said!
I would however *love* to know what's going on....
Me too Kim, I feel sooo farrr awayyyy.... :((((((
Post a Comment