In no particular order.
E.R. - I enjoyed the re-cap show that aired first. Much more than the finale. It was anti-climatic. I guess it kind of had to be. The older couple. *sniffle* That story line got me. I LOVE Dr. Benton. I'm glad he was on there. Other than that - - meh.
Facebook - I love connecting with old friends. Like friends from way back in the day. Good times.
The wind - HATE it. What is it that they say about Spring? In like a lion, out like a lamb?
Today is Kindy's 9th birthday. Happy Birthday, Little Princess!!!
Wheezer - the old bat is crying at the back door. Boo-freakin'-hoo you pee-pee kitty. Stop peein' on my rugs and you can come back in. I swear, she is going to set the Guiness Book of Records on cat age. I just know it. She will probably out live me.
Lots of weekend stuff in the works. Justin has a game tomorrow night. (Go Orioles!!) Tomorrow is supposed to be "breezy." Could someone define that for me? Saturday, I am participating in the Autism Walk with Yoda. You should come out and join us. It is supposed to be "windy" on Saturday. Oh joy. Saturday night, I'm scrapbooking with my peeps. I *always* look forward to that. Not much planned for Sunday. I need to go to church. *sigh* I want to "want" to go to church. Maybe I should talk Mr. B into visiting someplace different.
Kelly - she's a friend of mine from a message board. She's had some surgery and is trying to heal. Would you pray for her? I've never met her in person. We interact on Facebook a lot and on the message board. I just adore her. I am honored to call her my friend.
My stupid brother in law - he told his wife yesterday that he got laid off from work. He called a family meeting and everything. How to pinch pennies, etc. He told her "April Fool's" this morning. I swear - - I'd kill him. Kill him. I'm not married to him and *I* want to kill him. That was a horrible thing to do to his family. So not funny in my book. That's taking the Fool thing a little far. So, Curt, if you happen to be reading this: you are a dork. I think Kim ought to wring your neck. (He may not even be alive to read this.)
Mr. B - he's snoring like crazy. I've had my medicine, am sleepy, but can't sleep in there. That's why I'm here, going over the mundane details of my life with my friends. And others.
Moe - he was out all night last night. He came in and slept *all* day. I went all mommy on his furry arse and wouldn't let him outside when he woke up. I'll gladly clean the litter box just to know my baby is safe inside.
Magazines - you non-scrapbookers won't give a flying flip about this one. So jump ahead. Since Simple is hanging up their hat, all that I'm left with is CK. And let's face it. Their stuff has pretty much sucked lately. So, I bit the bullet and sent in a subscription to Trends. *gasp* I know! It's expensive. But virtually no ads. So worth it. I've bought a few at Hasting's before. You save 50% by subscribing. So - - I did it.
The Spurs - they lost last night. To Oklahoma City. Again. What???? At least they've clinched a playoff seat. We need some serious wins between now and the end of the season to have at least *some* home court advantage. They play Cleveland on Sunday. I'm a little nervous. They play Indiana tomorrow night. It should be a gimme. You never know though.
Okay - - feeling a little loopy. Time for bed. I'm grabbing my iPod and heading that direction. I'm sorry if 99.7 % of this was boring. If you've hung in there this long, you must be a real fan. Or - - equally as bored. Either way.
I hope you all have a Happy Friday!
*smooches*
6 comments:
Well, I *am* a fan... but I was also bored, too.
On "Kitty Pee A Lot".... My cat Chloe (who is like, at least 15 years old now) started peeing on my rugs and bath mats. We took her to the vet and they found a bladder stone. She had surgery to remove it. She did get another stone two years later, but she had that removed and they determined it was diet-related, so she is on prescription cat food and she is doing great - for several years now. (Knock on wood). So you might have Wheezer checked out, if you haven't already. Just an idea. Good night! :)
Yup, a fan and bored too. And up too late too. *sigh*
Love your random thoughts and that green haired child is darling! He must be yours.
I likes this kinds of posts. :) They're easy to write and to ready! :)
I likes this kinds of posts. :) They're easy to write and to ready! :)
With you on the Trends... thinking of doing the same.
Post a Comment