How are you today?
Muy bueno here. Allergies are kicking the stuff out of me. Other than that - - Cam and I are just hanging out and watching Alvin and the Chipmunks.
Have you seen any of the trailers for some of the movies coming out? Here are a few I want to definitely see. I love going to the movies and Mr. B does NOT. So, if there's on on the list you wanna see, let me know. I'll go with you. But I'm warning you, I don't put out on the first date. Well, maybe if you buy me popcorn. Tee hee hee!!! I kid, I kid.
Exciting, huh?
8 comments:
that last one looks SOOO good!! I can't wait!
Night At The Museum 2. Noah will want to see that one.
Okay, then it's set. Noah will be my "date" for Night at the Museum. I LOVED the first one. This one looks good, too. Justin won't go. He's scared of the movie theater.
*eyeroll*
I LOVED Night of the Museum!!! I am super excited to see #2. I like the trailer for the obsession movie, too. I haven't had time to check out the others on your post. I'll do that soon!
I'm game for a movie anytime. Scott hates "chick flicks" so if no one is shooting and killing he is not interested.
Very exciting...
I am so there for the "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" There is NO WAY Ken would even sit through that on television even if it was the only thing on!
hey- BTW- where'd the dasies go?
Post a Comment