Thursday, March 26

Would you kill me if...

...I made this blog private? I'll approve just about anybody to read it. Almost anybody. Bwahahaha!!

There are just a few times that I really want to speak my mind and I hold back. I'm going to post a survey. Participate in it and leave a comment here if you want.

It's not a done deal. Just something I'm tossing around.

And no, Yoda, I'm not changing the address. *giggle*

**Edited to Add**

Poll taken down. See comments here. I'm not going to do it. It's all good.

9 comments:

Melanie said...

I think you should leave your blog public AND speak your mind... a little controversy and ruffled feathers can be fun. hee hee... but that may just be my inner trouble maker talking... but it's up to you, of course. :)

~B said...

I *so* appreciate this kind of input.

J. Page said...

I agree with Melanie...But if you make it private, I would definitely subscribe. I LOVE your blog- it is one of my favorites...

J. Page said...

P.S. I also know that my sister loves to stalk your blog, and I doubt she would subscribe since she does not know you. She told me one day that you seem like a really fun person and she likes to read your stuff..

~B said...

Okay, okay. I won't make it private. I stalk a few myself. I can deal. I just have a couple of stalkers I don't like. Is that bad? I have a feeling neither of them want to hear what I have to say, but would keep reading anyway.

You ain't livin' if you don't have a few crazies keeping an eye on ya.

Melanie said...

Okay, you should totally call out your stalkers in one of your posts. That would be a hoot! I have random lookers but no real stalkers. I do some stalking, too. :)

MaierHousehold said...

I think that we would be lying if we said we did absolutely no stalking at all!

My name is Kim, and I am a blog stalker!

Melanie said...

Hi Kim, welcome to the meeting. hee hee... :)

Yoda said...

You know my feelings on this... :)

If I could keep mine public without it actually threatening my job, I would do it in a New York minute.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...