Thursday, March 5

Retreating

I'm in Weatherford at my scrapbook retreat. Woo hoo!!! So far, it's been tons of fun. And we're just getting started.

I got a call from Mr. B a little while ago. Apparently there was a "problem" with our online order for the washer/dryer. Shut up. They said that the offer isn't available in our area. We are back to freaking square one. He was PO'd. He had talked to a rep and the order was confirmed. Now - - the freaking sale is over. They offered us a cheesy 5% off. I've got 5% of something for them. They can kiss 5% of my butt. They have no idea who they tangled with. They better make this right.

Dirty laundry.

Life is back to major suckage. Well, it will suck when I get home. Mom - - I'll be back with more laundry. Ugh.

Have a great weekend everyone.

*muah*

2 comments:

Liz said...

That's ok. my washer is your washer. I even have Diet Coke with Splenda in my frige.

Ashley said...

Oh that stinks. So sad...

Have a fun weekend.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...