Friday, March 20

I got up at 7:30 this morning.

I know! Can you believe it? It's crazy, I tell you.

I was asleep before 11:00 last night. I think I was just emotionally drained. It felt good. Mr. B said that I snored and spewed a lot. I must have been *really* tired.

I'm doing some cleaning around the house today and then heading out late this afternoon for Brownwood. Mr. B is joining me tomorrow. We have a babysitter coming over for the day on Saturday. I'm so thankful that worked out!

Since a babysitter is coming over, I feel the urge to have my house predominantly presentable. That means: steaming the kitchen floor (check), completely clearing off the counters in the kitchen (check), cleaning the kids bathroom, cleaning my bathroom (check), finishing the laundry (check), dusting, vaccuming and cleaning out the litter box. So far - - I'm making pretty good progress.

I don't know if I'll post again before I leave. I don't think I'm going to take my laptop with me, either. Just my iPod and a book. My parents are driving today, so I get to chill in the backseat. I can't take a nap because it would totally jack my hair up. Maybe I should take a nap before we leave. Nah. That will never happen.

I hope you all have a blessed weekend. I'll try to post sometime Sunday.

3 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

I'll be thinking about ya'll!!!!

Melanie said...

Have a safe trip.
Oh, and get this... I was up at 4:30 this morning. Only because of our yard sale... that will probably never happen again. :)

Ashley said...

Have a safe trip. I'm so proud of you getting all that house work done. How do you clean your tile floors? I HATE the tile in my house. It NEVER feels clean. I've swept and mopped it (twice in a row) and it still feels dirty. Ugh!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...