Wednesday, March 4

You may want to be seated for this...

...Mr. B ordered a washer and dryer this afternoon w/pedestals.

*gasp*

I take it all back. He rocked it out this time.

We went and looked at Sears this morning. I picked a couple out that I liked. I really wanted the red - - but there was no justifying that extra expense.

We went with the LG. I can't remember much about them. Both have the steam feature. I understand that in the washer, that's good for pulling out stains. In the dryer, for wrinkles. Woo hoo! I'm thinking they will be here sometime next week.

Yay!!!!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Excellent choice! You'll love them. :)

Yoda said...

Did he read your entry?

~B said...

I told him what I said in my entry. He rarely reads the site. But has been known to...

I'm so excited!!!!

Shawna said...

NICE!!! I'm so glad you get it soon!!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...