This should feed four:
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1 bunch of green onions, small slices
1 pkg of unprepared cole slaw
3 pkgs of chicken flavored ramen noodles
2 1/4 cups of water
soy or teriyaki (I use Kikkoman's)
Brown the chicken in a large wok. When nearly done, add the green onions. Transfer to a bowl when done and set aside. Put cole slaw in wok, stir about two minutes. You really don't want to cook it, just heat it. It's okay if it browns a little. When done, add it to the chicken mixture and set aside. Place water in the pan and two seasoning packages, bring to a boil. Add broken pieces of Ramen. Cook until tender and most of the water has cooked off. I usually stir it the whole time. Add the chicken/cole slaw mixture. Add soy or teriyaki to taste. I never measure this. Just, pour it in. Keep in mind that it is salty. So - - use how much you want. Mix it all up and stir for one to two minutes. Take the pan off of the burner and voila!
I hope I've explained that right. Remember, I'm no Pioneer Woman. Let me know how it turns out for you.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing! Sounds good.
Post a Comment